The love for family is at the core of all that we do and in honor of Mother’s Day, our office staff are sharing why we love our moms, as well as being moms!
From Josh, Executive Director & Owner
- I am grateful to my mom for her love, support and encouragement always. Her passion and dedication to her patients and their families as a developmental pediatrician inspired me to find a career that was not only fulfilling and rewarding, but uniquely fitting for my skills, strengths and interests.
From Lisa, Manager of Human Resources
- To nurture and see my daughter grow into the special young woman that she is – beautiful inside and out – has been the most gratifying aspect of motherhood for me. Now that she’s grown, I realize she’s much wiser than I was at that age – or even now at times – and I like that I can turn to her for advice when needed!
From Jan, Manager of Client Services
- I get to be mom to one of the best humans I know. I’m even luckier that she makes it a priority to spend time together. Can’t ask for more!
From Rachel, Client Care Coordinator
- When I cry, my mom cries harder. When I celebrate, my mom celebrates with me. It doesn’t matter if it’s grief, or overwhelming joy – my mom will always match my energy. She is always rooting for me!
From Marie, Client Care Coordinator
- A mother is one you can count on. Who loves you no matter what. Who is there for you whenever you need her. I love my mom!
To everyone honoring and celebrating the mothers in your life this weekend. Happy Mother’s Day from our SHS family to you and yours.
“Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall;
a mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes